The best time to do a baby photo book is pretty much like the best time to do a lot things, i.e. when you have the optimum chance for success. There is an outdoor produce stand down the street from me, and he has some of the best fruit and vegetables in the area. However, my experience has been that if I go when I first get up in the morning, which is usually around 6:30 AM, I get the best he has. So 6:30 AM is my optimum chance for success in getting the very best fruit and vegetables that he has to offer. If I was going to do a baby photo book, I would want the following pictures in it. First I'd start with pictures of the coming pregnancy and its various stages that are elegantly done with style. Photos of the final hospital happenings throughout the actual birth process with a focus on my baby's first breaths into this world of ours. Then we would move to the welcome home events which would include the arrival and introduction into their new bedroom. I'd include various shots of family members holding our new born baby. Of course, I wouldn't want to miss shots of their first bath either. Holiday events and celebrations like Christmas, Easter and birthdays would also be included within our baby photo book. Other events like when they first crawled or walked would be great to include within the photo book. Finish Reading: The Best Time to Do a Baby Photo Book
Wednesday, June 8, 2011
The Best Time to Do a Baby Photo Book
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment